This six ingredient recipe for Caramel Protein Balls will not only give you some much needed energy, but have you coming back for more.
Servings: 5 (2 balls per serve)
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- 140g pitted Medjool dates
- 20ml of canned coconut milk (reduced fat)
- 80g of raw cashews (unsalted)
- 4g rice puffs
- 10g desiccated coconut
- Pour boiling water into a bowl and soak dates until soft and easy to pit. Drain and add to a food processor.
- Add protein powder, rice puffs, coconut milk, cashews and process.
- Scoop mixture out of food processor and begin to roll into balls (two teaspoons at a time).
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut on to a plate and roll balls until coated.
- Divide the balls into 5 serves, serving 2 balls per serve.