We're a health insurer in the Territory. We care about your health and exist to meet the health insurance needs of Northern Australians. We also aim to inspire your health and wellness goals, and cheer with you when it comes to celebrating your achievements.
This recipe book was made possible with the help of our fans. We asked for contributions through social media to find the Territory’s top ten smoothie recipes made and created by you - real people, living real lives.
We love smoothies because they’re a great healthy choice to cool down on a hot summer’s day, are jam packed full of nutrients, and are great for the whole family to enjoy.
This recipe book celebrates everyday Territorians, at home chefs, and everyday role models. Their recipes are simple and easy to make in a blender. And they can encourage you to explore a variety of ingredients that you may not have tried before!
Let’s be inspired by real people and use their stories to motivate our own health journeys. And use these recipes to make some smoothie magic in your kitchen, and don’t forget to share your re-creations or own recipes with us!
Introducing the Territory's Top Ten Smoothies...
- Nana Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie, by Marnie Scobie
- Tropical Green Goodness Smoothie, by Chrissy Urquhart
- Fruit ‘n’ Nut Choc Protein Smoothie, by Olivia Wadsley
- Coco-Nutty Cherry Chocolate Smoothie, by Meagan Miskin
- Coco Loco Mango Smoothie, by Kate Murray
- Acai Berry and Banana Smoothie, by Abby Denner
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie, by Shenayde Heldt
- ‘Fars Bar’ Smoothie, by Karen East
- The Breakfast Smoothie, by marie Novio
- The Crowd Pleaser, by Seani Dennis