Rate Change Notices are being delivered electronically via email. These are available to all Members via your Online Member Service portal under the Correspondence tab in the Rate Change Notice section. Posted mail will be received in the near future. Premiums shown on the website will be updated when the premiums increase from 1 April 2021. Information regarding upcoming improvements to some of our benefits will also available on our website shortly.
You can now view your Rate Change Notification via Online Member Services (OMS) or our Mobile App. See below for more details:
Login to your Online Member Services (OMS) portal
To view your Rate Change Notice simply go to the Correspondence tab in the Rate Change Notice section.
Did you know OMS gives you control over your policy? Normally, you’d need to call us to make changes to your details or policy, but with OMS, you simply need to login (or register) from the top corner of this website or below to access everything you need.
Other features of OMS:
- Update your personal details
- Make a credit card payment
- Access tax statements
- View your claims history
- View your limits and remaining benefits
- Update payment details
Use our Mobile App
Log into our Mobile App using your OMS login credentials. Our App offers all Members 24/7 access to your membership. To view your Rate Rise Notification simply go to your Inbox within the App.
Here are some of the app’s key features:
- Online claiming - lodge claims directly to Queensland Country by simply taking a photo of your receipt/s and pressing submit
- Review your claims history
- View policy details including contribution details
- Check your annual benefit limits
- View personal details and update your contact information
- Order new Membership Cards
- Upload a PDF document
- Make a once off Immediate Payment by Visa or Mastercard
Changes to benefits
Territory Health Fund prides itself on offering products with market-leading benefits. We review these benefits each year to ensure we maintain a very competitive and value for money product. We also want our Members to experience the genuine value we offer thanks to our generous benefits that grow each year. We will share a snapshot of the changes that will take place from 1 April 2021 very soon.